Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 3-4 minutes
1kg Giant Australian green prawns, halved lengthways and deveined
1tbsp soy sauce
2 limes, cut into wedges
1 bunch coriander, finely chopped
2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
1 birds eye chilli, deseeded (optional) and chopped
Zest of a lime
- For the marinade, place the coriander, garlic, chilli, zest and oil together in a large mixing bowl, whisking until well combined.
- Add the prepared prawns, tossing until well coated and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a barbecue grill or frying pan on high.
- Season the prawns with soy sauce, tossing well to combine.
- Place prawns flesh side down for 1-1 ½ minutes before turning and cooking for 30 seconds or until just cooked through.
- Pile the prawns on a plate and serve with lime wedges.